Search This Blog

Michelle Lipton Stampin' Up! Demonstrator michelle.lipton@hotmail.com

Tuesday 6 November 2012

First Challenge

Wow it has been a log time since I have been on here and posted. However do I have something exciting for you. Over this past weekend I made two cards from two different challenges.

The first challenge card I will show you is the one from Create with Connie and Mary



CCMC225

This was my first time following a challenge I hope you like what I have created.  The challenge was to use the little stamps on a normal sized card I think it looks pretty good I was happy with the end result.
I will share the next card tomorrow don't let suspense get you.






5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet little card! Love the butterflies and the overall clean and simple look of it! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The butterflies look like they are flying toward a window screen...kind of cool. Great card. Clean and simple. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge this week!

    Would you please consider removing the word verification from you blog comments and going with moderation of the comments instead? They are so hard to read...and very time consuming. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job with the sketch! The butterflies seem to be popular for this one this week. I'm so glad that you joined us for Create with Connie & Mary! Come back again next week!
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun use of the little butterflies on your card! They work perfect with the sketch! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet and simple card! Love your used of the butterflies for this...just the perfect image! Thanks for playing along in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete